The American Institute for Foreign Study (Australia) Pty Ltd opened its Australian office in 1999 and began offering its Camp America and Au Pair in America programs to young Australians. In 2005, AIFS commenced offering inbound programs and currently facilitates cultural exchange programs for more than 2,000 young people.
This camp is looking for the following skillsets & experience:
American Camp Directors are coming to Australia and they want to meet and hire our Aussie Camp America applicants. Whether you have great skills, a rockin' personality or BOTH, this is an awesome way to secure your placement for the Camp America 2020 Summer.
1. Be prepared: Attend a short session with our Camp America Staff where we will give you all the tips on how to give yourself the best chance of placement on the day.
2. Meet the directors: Directors will be set up booth style. Head to the camp that you want to go to first. You'll have a short interview. Make sure you show off all of your skills and personality.
3. Get hired on the spot: If the directors like what they see they will offer you a position there and then!
4. Make it legit: Our Camp America team will be there on the day to process your placement and make it official.
5. Sort your travel: Our friends at Universal Traveller will be at our job fairs with awesome flight deals for our applicants.
You do not need to have an application to attend our Javing an existing application does make the hiring process easier on the day and shows the Camp Directors that you are organised.